1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Hi there :) I'm Tiffeny (blog link) 24 years old and living in the north-east of England. I'm engaged to an amazing guy, but we're both still currently living with parents due to lack of funds! I love animals and have a doggy, kitty cat and hamster :) I'm obsessed with hello kitty! I'm a qualified beauty therapist, but not working at the moment due to personal reasons. I write a blog that is mainly about beauty, but with other bits and bobs thrown in! I love all things pretty, pink n girly and I'm currently addicted to playing hangman!
2. Why did you decide to start your blog?
After I was accepted into More Magazine's beauty hot 100 I saw that a lot of the other girls write blogs. It looked like fun, so I decided to give it a go :)
3. How would you describe your blogging style?
4. What do you think is the best thing about blogging?
Meeting new people and making friends definitely :)
5. What inspires you when it comes to your blog?
Anything and everything really! Other blogs, websites, magazines, my family and friends, celebrities ...
6. What do you find most challenging when blogging about your topic?
I find it hard taking great pictures. Even if I had the best camera ever I would probably still struggle. I'm not that hot when it comes to photography.
7. Where are your favourite places to shop? (high street or online)
I don't really do a lot of online shopping, so my favourite high street shops would probably be Primark, New Look, Superdrug and Lush at the moment :)
8. Has blogging changed the way you make purchasing decisions?
Yeah totally. If I'm thinking about buying a new product I always have a look at my favourite blogs to see if they have done a review before I part with my cash!
9. What is your all time favourite brand? (cosmetic, clothing or anything else)
I think I would have to say Avon. I have used their products for so many years now and love them :)
10. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I'd stop animal cruelty.