Review Salt & Clay Calm & Cleanse, Cleansing Balm Unscented

Review Salt & Clay Calm & Cleanse, Cleansing Balm Unscented
I absolutely love to find "new to me" brands and back in February I discovered
Salt & Clay. After making my second purchase of the Calm & Cleanse Unscented Cleansing Balm, I thought it was only right to give it a little review.

Long time readers are probably aware of my allergies but for those unfamiliar I have to avoid linalool. This means majority of my top purchases will be free from fragrance derived from essential oils and so unscented skincare is a great option.

I adore cleansing balms and this one is no exception. I started off with a 30g size jar to test suitability for my skin and then upgraded to the 60g jar. I would have gone 120g if it hadn't have been sold out. What I also enjoy most with balm cleansers are oil to milk formulations and Salt & Clay ticks that box.

The key ingredients include avocado, jojoba, vitamin E and cranberry. Perfect of my fragile and sensitive skin. Salt & Clay don't make any bold claims, this is just a nice easy to use cleansing balm. I also think the price point is very reasonable. 

The texture of the Salt & Clay cleansing balm is soft, buttery and delightful on my skin. It easily melts and feels a pleasure to massage across my skin. When the time comes I simply wet my hands and apply to my face to transform the oils into a milky cleanser, then I remove with a damp cloth. That's just something I prefer over splashing water on my face. Once the cleanser is removed there is no oily residue, just soft and fresh clean skin. 

Go ahead and check out Salt & Clay I don't think you will be disappointed. If you can tolerate essential oils then you could always try the Brighten & Revive Cleansing Balm with Rose Geranium and Pink Clay.

Sarah x